Everyday Nourishment Tele-Seminar May 5, 2012 with Herbalist, Darcey Blue


Do you....
feel like you are running on empty?
feel unsatisfied after eating meals, and wonder whats missing?
feel that you want and need EASY ways to nourish yourself?
feel that you know how to take care of everyone but yourself?
want to learn about what herbs and foods are supportive to improve your vitality every day?
want to begin and maintain a simple and effective self nourishment routine?

I'm inviting you to join me for my free teleseminar-
Everyday Nourishment on May 5, 2012!


I'll be sharing with you the simple ways you can incorporate safe, natural herbal medicines, delicious nourishing foods, and natural self-care practices into your every day routine to boost your natural vitality, improve your energy level, and increase your satisfaction and enjoyment of living your life!


Health and vitality stems from our small day to day actions- the meals we eat daily, the herbs we use to nourish our bodies and the ways we cultivate and preserve our life force - and I will be sharing the ways I have found to practice nourishment every day in my own life, and those of my clients.

You will come away from the call with several easy changes and practices to begin to incorporate into your daily routine- whether you choose just one or several- I know that you will see positive changes that result in better energy, more happiness, and less stress by making these small adjustments in your day to day habits.

I'll be offering a special gift to all the call participants, so be sure to listen in for the gift at the end of the call, and in addition I'll be be giving away an Artemis Elixir Infusion for Women to 3 lucky callers- names will be drawn from all call registrants and announced on the call!!

Mark your calendar now!
Date: May 5, 2012
Time: 1:00 pm PST (4pm EST)

Remember if you can't make the call live, there will be a recording for you to listen to on your own time, so be sure register to receive the recording information after the call!
Register for Everyday Nourishment with Herbalist, Darcey Blue today!